Navigation
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: REALLY NOW!!!!
Re: REALLY NOW!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 14:57:03

On 2021-11-09 14:48:05 Kimmi said:
If only that was the problem. But anyway you snooze you loose. I know what I bring to the table for my clients. It's just a bad day.

We have our good days and our bad
We just need to roll with the punches
Stay strong and positive beautiful lady
therodent
therodent - Re: REALLY NOW!!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 14:59:50

This is a reply also for the punters......Load shedding is a real cock blocker of note, this is understandable and it is okay when guys have to cancel or re-schedule but when okes don't have the decency to communicate that they are not going to make the agreed upon time, that is just wrong. At least let the lady know. I have had to cancel on more than one occasion and I let the lady know. Okes, you will be surprised how understanding some ladies are. Just be honest and communicate.

On 2021-11-09 14:45:18 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
I get bookings,and when loadshedding happens the guys struggle to get to me
Robots are down and traffic is hectic
So they tend to cancel or reschedule...

Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: REALLY NOW!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6904
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 19:39:46

On 2021-11-09 14:59:50 therodent said:
This is a reply also for the punters......Load shedding is a real cock blocker of note, this is understandable and it is okay when guys have to cancel or re-schedule but when okes don't have the decency to communicate that they are not going to make the agreed upon time, that is just wrong. At least let the lady know. I have had to cancel on more than one occasion and I let the lady know. Okes, you will be surprised how understanding some ladies are. Just be honest and communicate.

On 2021-11-09 14:45:18 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: I get bookings,and when loadshedding happens the guys struggle to get to me
Robots are down and traffic is hectic
So they tend to cancel or reschedule...

I totally agree

Alot don't have the decency to inform a lady
On my menu it's stipulated
If you are running late or can't make it, please let me know....
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: REALLY NOW!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 22:44:15

On 2021-11-09 14:48:44 Brucewaybe said:
I apologise on behalf of all the arseholes. Guys just call and cancel. Simple respect.

That was nice of you Bruce. I hope other punters see your write up and decide to have manners

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.