Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Re: Warning to the WG,s
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 14:29:35

On 2021-11-15 14:17:14 Eyeofthetiger said:
Wat a tosser,always take some1 on ur travels to make guys aware that u have some1 waiting...they less likely to try something like this...

I don't do travels but was referred by a friend so didn't think anything of it until this happened ,well lesson learned probably won't do that again ,unless it's a regular ,I'm just thankful I'm k and unharmed
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-15 14:36:17

On 2021-11-15 14:29:35 Sassy Samira said:
On 2021-11-15 14:17:14 Eyeofthetiger said: Wat a tosser,always take some1 on ur travels to make guys aware that u have some1 waiting...they less likely to try something like this...

I don't do travels but was referred by a friend so didn't think anything of it until this happened ,well lesson learned probably won't do that again ,unless it's a regular ,I'm just thankful I'm k and unharmed

A regular could do that as well from what I have heard, best you keep safe in ur own surroundings...
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 14:43:28

@Eyeofthetiger; yeah looks like it was just one bad day for her,these things happen once in a while in this business nommater how careful you are....
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 15:13:34

On 2021-11-15 14:29:35 Sassy Samira said:
On 2021-11-15 14:17:14

You have to be careful of regulars too. Some know you let your guard down when you know the guy for a while. I haven't had any recent bad experiences but I have been caught by ex-regulars more than new guys. Don't ever let your guard down..... EVER!!!
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 21:56:32

That's true also ,I guess u always have to keep your gaurd up ,we have to play it smart all the time
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Warning to the WG,s
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 22:15:57
Edited: 2021-11-15 22:19:10

On 2021-11-15 09:34:42 Sassy Samira said:
I was contacted by a lady claiming to run an esort agency ,website and all ,to see business class clients money seemed really good and since a friend said she done services for them and was paid I thought I would give it a try

Anyway she or he arranged a all nighter booking for me on Thursday ,went recieved notification of payment and stayed the night at an hotel ,client was lovely and very professional businessman

The morning after the very same client stole my phone and cash ,also money never reflected

I'm a really smart girl but was fooled and blinded by professionalism ,ladies pls beware I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone

Really really sorry you experienced such a bad ending that looked ok as you said.
I hope you recover from this experience.
Book outs these days, you are really taking a risk.

Maybe when at a hotel lock up your belongings at front desk.

Or ask for immediate eft into your account.

Thank you for letting the esa ladies know of your experience.

Sending hugs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.