Navigation
Le Belle
Le Belle - Gents, ladies, what do we want in 2022?
Gents, ladies, what do we want in 2022?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 747
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-23 09:24:33

The last couple of years have been an absolute roller coaster for WG and punters alike.

The industry used to be alot more fun but became alot more about basic survival as the world was taken by storm by Covid. Girls were barely making ends meet and gent's pleasure seeking had to take a major knock.

For 2022, I'm hoping for everyone alot more fun in the industry. Gents having more disposable income to enjoy themselves and getting treated like Kings. Ladies not just doing enough bookings to survive but thrive and enjoying the process of seeing the industry rebuild.

It could be the pregnancy hormones, but I have a really good feeling about next year. I think it's going to be a good year, especially after the scare everyone has had.

XoXo
Licorice
Licorice - Re: Gents, ladies, what do we want in 2022?
Re: Gents, ladies, what do we want in 2022?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 09:51:19

I should probably say world peace but since that is a mission I'd settle for a never ending toe-curling multiple orgasm dual BJ session with two adventurous hot dames whilst dining at the Y.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.