Baby XoXo
Randy Mandy
Randy Mandy - Re: ~MONDAY CAPE TOWN SPECIALS~
Re: ~MONDAY CAPE TOWN SPECIALS~
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-14 18:53:38

I'm sorry if I'm wrong and I dont mean this with malice intent. But as far as I know, we here on this here purple site agreed to keep put standards high and our prices fairly uniform to an extent and that is that we charge in the region of 1500 per hour and not to go too far away from that mark.
I know that times are tough but I'm fully invested in my job in so far as upholding the standard of service I provide and the products I use.
I'm still getting regular business at 1200 to 1500 and I have an agreement with my competition in my area giving them the opportunity to punt me to their clients and take their cut so they get clients paying up to 2200 per hour and I'm left with my regular rate to take home.
Before you decided on your 650 special, what was your rate may I ask.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: ~MONDAY CAPE TOWN SPECIALS~
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-14 20:49:18
Edited: 2021-12-14 21:41:47

@RM.. not too long ago you where asking advise regarding rates and I gave you my honest opinion regarding rates
client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

and I am gonna repeat some of it again here .;)

NO one should be bothered by how much or how little anyone else is charging.

There will always be someone charging more or less than you or me or even this lady who posted here,in and around your area.

Every lady should decide her own worth, her own needs, her own comfort zone when it comes to setting her fee.

Our biggest compitition is not the next lady but the one looking back at us in the mirror every day.. we should always strive to be better than her;)

Thinking of other ladies as compitition will just weaken your spirit, they ain't your compition.. there is enough business for everyone that strives to provide good service regardless her fee.

I have never conformed to standards and have never made any "price fixing " agreements with anyone in the past and never will I do that in the future.

Those that suggest such agreements are usually the first to try and undercut the other ladies that agreed to such a thing. Women are devious creatures.

As for this statement made by you...

****But as far as I know, we here on this here purple site agreed to keep put standards high and our prices fairly uniform to an extent and that is that we charge in the region of 1500 per hour and not to go too far away from that mark.*****

Never ever have I heard of such a thing being agreed or discussed anywhere as part of being part of the purple world;)

And my opinion is simple.... price has absolutely no bearing on quality of service.. specially in this industry... I know ladies that charge 2500/3000 a hour but are terrible at communication and commitment to service.

I know ladies that charge even less as a normal rate, than the special this lady is running that are amazing service providers.

We should all just let every lady be her best self and let her do what makes her happy, rather than try to fit everyone into one box.

@Baby.. don't let no one put Baby in the corner.( Sorry could not help working that little joke in here.;) )....you keep doing you;)

Xxx
L

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ~MONDAY CAPE TOWN SPECIALS~
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-14 23:30:23

On 2021-12-14 18:53:38 Randy Mandy said:
I'm sorry if I'm wrong and I dont mean this with malice intent. But as far as I know, we here on this here purple site agreed to keep put standards high and our prices fairly uniform to an extent and that is that we charge in the region of 1500 per hour and not to go too far away from that mark.
I know that times are tough but I'm fully invested in my job in so far as upholding the standard of service I provide and the products I use.
I'm still getting regular business at 1200 to 1500 and I have an agreement with my competition in my area giving them the opportunity to punt me to their clients and take their cut so they get clients paying up to 2200 per hour and I'm left with my regular rate to take home.
Before you decided on your 650 special, what was your rate may I ask.

Agreed to price fixing? Haha
bood
bood - Re: ~MONDAY CAPE TOWN SPECIALS~
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 10:00:08

Someone bring some popcorn quickly

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.