Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 17:47:06

On 2022-01-07 23:19:47 African Palesa said:
I think I'm guilty on this some how, I also felt in the beginning though that my FH might different from other ladies FH, but I'll shy away from, after mentioning my don'ts, saying everything else goes *hides*. Hehehe, I'll just mention what I offer and don't.

I like you Palesa
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 17:50:51

On 2022-01-07 11:42:14 GhostLicker said:

Another of them advertise 'FH/GFE everything/ALL inclusive'. Okay some mentioned except for green and golden shower.
But does it means then:
Everything else!
But start asking them about specific things, they will say, no not that, or that cost extra.
If you gonna tell me everything inclusive, I will expect, oral both ways, kissing, cim/cof, fingerings, rimming and so on.
Don't say everything/ all is inclusive if you don't mean it. You don't only waist my time but also yours.

Or the "everything goes except greek" line. But then you find she doesn't allow muffing, lol!

Recently called a SP who kept saying she offers GFE, then when I asked if she allows kissing she said no. Then I asked what her GFE entails and it was nothing coherent
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3078
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 07:57:27

Recently saw an SP "dissing" others for having a BJ as an extra when advertising GFE, but then she exclude kissing from GFE services.

Not sure which is the more "basic" services to include, kissing or BJ, but any session without kissing is, just not for me.

Jerraz
Jerraz - Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 08:16:14

On 2022-01-09 07:57:27 Kooni said:
Recently saw an SP "dissing" others for having a BJ as an extra when advertising GFE, but then she exclude kissing from GFE services.

Not sure which is the more "basic" services to include, kissing or BJ, but any session without kissing is, just not for me.

Agree Kooni, that SP also offers rimming with the finger... Wtf is that ? Doesn't make sense that she offers OWO but no kissing... Not my appetite anyway. Just doesn't make sense.
Muff Marauder
Muff Marauder - Re: Meaning of 'All and Everything'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 08:45:27

Guys definitely one of my pet hates advertise GFE, Owo and kissing should be included especially if you are paying premium prices

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.