Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What's in a name
What's in a name
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 10:52:22

Ladies, what made you go for that name? Is there any meaning to your stage name or you just loved the name? Are all the names stage names or are there those that use their real names? I just saw a new profile and calls herself "bitch". I, personally would think twice before calling "bitch" lmao.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What's in a name
Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 12:22:44

I adopted the name Nadia in my personal life first. I swore if I have a say in choosing a name, it most certainly won't be Somaya, as the gent involved wanted my name to be.
A cuz told me one day in our childhood we had a chat about what we would call ourselves if we could name ourselves and I had said Nadia So no big elaborate story behind my name
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 12:22:47

I adopted the name Nadia in my personal life first. I swore if I have a say in choosing a name, it most certainly won't be Somaya, as the gent involved wanted my name to be.
A cuz told me one day in our childhood we had a chat about what we would call ourselves if we could name ourselves and I had said Nadia So no big elaborate story behind my name
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 12:26:16

Mine is obviously a stage name lol. Eve, the owner of the venue, looked at me while doing my photos shoot and the name just came to her..... but if you look at somebody that is Galaxy minded it sums me up perfectly. I felt comfortable with the name and it is something unique....

Here is a link of what Galaxy minded are in the Urban dictionary.... if you want a little glimpse in "me" ;)

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 12:28:38

Vicky is just a name that came to mind when i had to choose...the Vee i added afterwards to avoid confusion..

I am thinking of changing it to a version of my real name...but it seems like alot of hassle?
Sensual Natalie
Sensual Natalie - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 13:02:13

My mom was French Dad Afrikaans and all my siblings had French names but my dad named me so Natalie very French.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's in a name
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 18:14:33

On 2022-01-08 13:02:13 Sensual Natalie said:
My mom was French Dad Afrikaans and all my siblings had French names but my dad named me so Natalie very French.

Makes sense, everyone wants to give you a Nat alie. ;)
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 969
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 18:46:47
Edited: 2022-01-08 18:47:18

Wanted something unique and Ella won. Added a Ms to stand out and made it Ms Ella.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: What's in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 19:21:19

Miss Barbie doll has like 3 different meanings in my life

Miss is used even by my family,it's to avoid children calling me by my name.so I taught them what to call me, I am aunt miss ##,but it grew big.even some of my neighbors now call me Miss ####Barbie I was given by my cousins,I used to love watching Barbie movies a lot and listening to dolly parton backwoods Barbie.so everyone called me Barbie and doll was suppose to be Dolly because of the love I have for her,since she is my role model.we both have big boobs and small ass.so yeah that's it,I am miss Barbie doll

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.