Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - extortion attempt in Gezina
extortion attempt in Gezina
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 15:57:55

Today I got a call from a certain Cpt Deon Botha saying i used fake notes with a WG and the lady is opening a case of rape against me.

He said he went to my cellphone service provider and got my details and names.

He said i must coporate with him so that the case will not expose that i was with a WG, He is based in the Gezina area apparently.
Its been weeks since my last punt i suspect a lady i called to enquire recently gave them my contacts.

To the ladies who share our details with these scammers you are messing these business for all of us PLEASE STOP.

And to a specific Cpt Deon Botha jou g*t.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: extortion attempt in Gezina
Re: extortion attempt in Gezina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 16:20:35

Really sorry that that happened to you.

Atleast you where not caught totally unaware of that sort of thing happening, because you use ESA and read the forum.;)

Email details to ESA.

They might not be able to do something immediately but atleast if a second or third guy reports the same lady to the office atleast they can ban her from using ESA.

Saw the other day on review section a lady got banned for exactly that reason. I for one was very pleased to see that, because that kind of nonsense fucks it up for all of us.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: extortion attempt in Gezina
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-08 23:19:56

I installed Truecaller about a year ago and I don't answer numbers I don't know, and especially numbers Truecaller has no name for. Truecaller also alerts you to spam and suspected scammers. I have basic Truecaller and it does the job.
The last call I took was from a guy who identified himself as a cop and he said a working girl I had visited had been to hospital and he had the medical report. At that stage I laughed at him, said he was a scammer, ended the call and blocked the number. But I put these numbers in my contacts so I can block them on WhatsApp too.
Truecaller will identify real cops. I know this from having my vehicle stolen last year and getting several calls from real cops who Truecaller identified and I obviously took their calls.
The scammers can only get your numbers from working girls. And they have networks and sell numbers of punters.
Only booking ladies on ESA gives you some measure of protection.
I don't use the other sites any more because there is no comeback.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: extortion attempt in Gezina
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-09 08:24:30

i only use esa and there is no assurance, i have an idea who the girl is bit not 100% sure thats why i vant report her.
I enquired her services and always made it clear that im enquiring only and will call when i decide to see a girl.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.