Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Value For Money
Re: Value For Money
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 23:53:24

On 2022-01-21 12:27:07 adickdid said:
On 2022-01-21 11:41:32 Gretchen said: @Burgle. Question. Why do you say the Russian girls are world class? What makes one nationality better than another? What's so special about Russian girls?

From my experiences with Russian ladies. They went to a different school when it comes to sex than the locals.

99% will offer greek, 60-70% at no extra fee, but their fees are higher to start. They way they are and perform is also a tier above, almost nothing is frowned upon, no discussions of their bad relationships or msg's and whatsapps afterwards to ask to borrow money.

Russian ladies are not clock watchers, I have been 20mins over a booking time and she did not ask me to hurry up and go. I said okay I need to leave and then she made it really difficult to put my clothes back on.

Europeans just really have very different views when it comes to sex. After the transaction they almost get cock crazy. lol

I've also had top experiences with Russians. Not enough to make a rule of it, but enough to make me not hesitate if the price isn't too steep. Some are ultra freaks and some are ultra passionate, but I've mostly gotten that little extra from them that keeps me coming back.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.