Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Re: Fake Cop Scam
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:01:04

These fuckers are relentless...

Literally just spoke to another lady that got the " send me numbers and I send you money" text from these assholes. We all get those from time to time. I block delete and share screenshots on my whatsup status so my clients atleast are forewarned and able to block those numbers.

She sent me screenshots of the convo.. shereally told them off in her most colourful way like we know her...;)

They so damn cheeky that after she told them they corupt and they must fuck off and get a real job.

They told her they make a living of being corrupt and the whole SA is corrupt including the president, it is the South African way!! And then even sent her a list of numbers that they claim they got from another girl and that they already made 80 000 just from those numbers... !!!

Get a punting SIM. Don't answer calls or text from people you don't know. Keep your personal info safe.

And to those chicks out there that are doing this.. your all so fuckn stupid, you will probably never see a cent from those scamming fuckers and are all bit pennywise and pound foolish.

Your are selling out your own future and ability to make an income from bookings from clients that call you off a add you pay for.

Guys ain't stupid they will eventually put 1 and 1 together and figure out that it was you.. and they will share that info with their fellow punters and before you know it, you will have no clients, no income, you will be paying ads for nothing because no one will want to call you or visit you. You will end up working on a street corner selling yourself for pennies to the very same scum you selling numbers to now.

nn88
nn88 - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:05:10

Some things about this scam from own experience. True caller will provide your actual name to them. They will use that info to find your wife etc via social media. Get hold of her contact details and then spam her with calls from numbers that register on True Caller as "thick sexy Midrand" etc. If that happens to you just say there was a leak of employee personal data at work we have all been told watch out for stuff like this. Block and move on..it eventually stops.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1425
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:59:20

A few days ago, i got a call from a foreign number. I just killed the call, and blocked the number. But i still wonder if this was a scammer....But i why a foreign number?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-05 14:28:18

[QUOTE;3433792;Vrik] A few days ago, i got a call from a foreign number. I just killed the call, and blocked the number. But i still wonder if this was a scammer....But i why a foreign number?[/QUOTE

All the numbers I have seen reported as scam/fakecops have been local cell numbers, I can't recall seeing any being foreign numbers, being reported. But then again anything is possible with this lot of assholes.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9900
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 21:33:35

They are relentless, 'cos some skrik poepol paid them!
The moment you get one weak link...then they will try the next and the next and the next.
olduser
olduser - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 08:14:26

That's funny ss and true well said
pynedew
pynedew - Re: Fake Cop Scam
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 22:54:00

I was once with my close friend with benefits if I may put it like that

When I receive a call claiming to be from the special crimes unit.

I just told him I'm with my wife how is also my attorney and I gave the phone to her.

One hello and the Fucker cut the call

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.