Navigation
biggirllover
biggirllover - Buying online content
Buying online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 05:53:37

Hey guys im interested in buying online content from a wg girl but how do i do it without her finding who i am. Because my name will show up on the statement. Is there any way around this to do it anonymous
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Buying online content
Re: Buying online content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6655
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 06:17:14
Edited: 2022-02-01 06:25:47

It all depends on the reference you type in. I have a client who pays by EFT and his ref appears as Charlie on my statement not John Doe. Another guy pays me for use of my bakkie and the same there. On my statement it appears as bakkie rental Now take the case of my landlady. Every month we need to go through unallocated funds. People use the wrong reference number and we cannot find out a name. People sometimes type in the complex name and not their own name plus unit number. So I don't think someone can see your name on their statement. I haven't found that yet when a client pays me by EFT. But I have to add that I don't get too many efts
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Buying online content
Re: Buying online content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 06:48:15

When doing a eft..

There is an option where you choose what will show up on the recipient's statement.

So if you choose " Mr. Photos " that's what will show up on the statement. Your account number won't show neither any of your other details.

However when you choose to send a notification via sms, some banks will attach your account holding name in the notification.

Some banks the cash send eWallet don't show any details. Some will show a name you choose others will show your account holding name.

Want to eliminate any trace...

Send yourself a eWallet or cash send. Then send the withdrawal code and pin to her via pm.

Some banks only use withdrawal code and pin others use a phone number and pin, so if you using a "punters number" this can be a very safe option to use as it ain't linked to your personal number.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.