Navigation
gasp
gasp - Is local lekker?
Is local lekker?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

There are many foriegn ladies in the sex industry in SA. Can you guys clarify which ladies you prefer. The locals or the foreign ones and can you state why?
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Is local lekker?
Re: Is local lekker?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile

I have no specific preference. I've had amazing times with local and foreign ladies, but I've also been dissapointed by locals and foreigners.

There is something really nice about a ravishing redhead with a cute Irish accent though...

HM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is local lekker?
Less than 5 posts

HM, where did you find a hot little Irish redhead in SA? Please do tell...
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Is local lekker?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:38

In my dreams Nightstalker, in my dreams...
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I have since decided to meet with african babes or ebony babes and I must say in my own opinion they far outweight the rest of the other girls and no pun intended but the white & indian girls just dont do it.

The ebony babes are cool , easy going , treat u very important. I find them erotic and they have groove and hardly any restriction. I am not only referring to those on ESA but also on sextrader.

They knock me off my socks and glad to be south african white living in SA.
It surprises me that in the ratings they are not there and about. I find it quite unbelievable that some dont get the ratings highly.
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Is local lekker?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

Indulge,

I would half & half agree with you. It took me a long time b4 I tried an african lady but since then I have not really looked back although I will say that some do operate that is not acceptable in terms of safety and hygiene. But you are right in a respect that with the good ones, their service is outstanding.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

thanks ....i thought someone would agree with me.
I luv them and luv their booty and i just feel they are so fresh ...not as in new on the scene but fresh with an invitingly sexy looks that the temptation is so great and I resign myself to seeing those in this site and on sextrader.

Cant help it ...as said before never looked back since.
I am happy guy and thankful to have met those beauties.
gasp
gasp - Re: Is local lekker?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile

Indulge, so which is your favourite one and which one do you recommend and why?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

You mentioned Irish.

Irish Wedding
A wedding occurred just outside Cavan in Ireland.
To keep tradition going, everyone got extremely drunk and the bride's and groom's families have a storming row and begin wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the living daylights out of each other.
The Police get called in to break up the fight. The following week, all members of both families appeared in Cavan court.
The fight continues in the courtroom until the Judge finally brings calm with the use of his gavel, shouting, "Silence in Court!"
The courtroom goes silent and Paddy, the Best Man, stands up and says, "Judge, I was the Best Man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened."
The Judge agrees and asks Paddy to take the stand.
Paddy begins his explanation by telling the court that it is traditional at a Cavan wedding that the Best Man gets the first dance with the bride.
The judge says, "Okay. Continue."
"Well," said Paddy, "After I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song when - all of a sudden - the groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs."
Shocked, the judge instantly responded, "God, that must have hurt!"
"Hurt?!" Paddy replies, "He broke three of my fingers!"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.