Navigation
Cookie_muncher
Cookie_muncher - Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 20:47:32

I think it'll be good to hear ESA views on this topic?
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 20:55:03

On 2022-02-07 20:47:32 Cookie_muncher said:
I think it'll be good to hear ESA views on this topic?

Yeh I agree. It's good for business if they can enforce PG pics for all advertisers to entice gold membership.
However I think the ladies should be consulted on this to get feedback. It's a win win situation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 21:42:54

On 2022-02-07 13:06:32 joka62 said:
On 2022-02-07 11:45:11 modnarmodnar said: On 2022-02-07 11:08:01 BurningMan said:
She closer to 50 years old .. dont mind that .. just mind the mis representation .. Holly always takes short cuts .. and dont think you will get an hour out of her .. 15 minutes is tops!

Hahaha it's like a character trait. I also didn't get anywhere near an hour, and I had never witnessed this level of age fraud. It's like a midget telling you they're 6 ft. It's amazing that I can laugh about it now, I felt so ripped off at the time.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4190
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 10:04:32

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen.

@Cookie_muncher, We did have a 60-day rule for picture updates but due to constant arguments with the advertisers and push back over keeping their own profiles updated, we decided to leave it in their hands.

It is after all the advertisers business and most of their livelihoods and if they do not take into consideration the importance of keeping the profile up to date after having all the tools and support from our side given to them, there is not much more we can do.

We encourage every advertiser to take pictures regularly, we went as far as having a studio day every Wednesday where they can get pictures for free as long as the profile is active at the time.

@Potatoejetguy, We can not force the advertisers to post pictures to their personal galleries.

Kind regards
ESA Support

Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: @ESA........Outdated pictures
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-08 10:23:31

On 2022-02-07 09:59:34 BurningMan said:
Kourtney...your pics are stunning

Thank you BurningMan xxx
Comments like these alone makes it worth it *kisses*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.