Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - At the office;)
At the office;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 08:05:06

Being a early riser I normally sit outside on my little patio area around 5/5.30 in mornings, having my first cup of coffee of the day. Bliss..that first cup;)

During those first hours of the morning I normally take my time to answer emails or update social media or answer whatsups, etc that came through after I switched phone to silent the previous night.

Unless I have a Pre booked "early worm" appointment, then I will answer the most important ones and skip my second cup of coffee to get ready for my appointment:)

Oh this thought of early worms, just made me think about someone that I haven't seen in a while..."Early worm" ..hope you doing well.xxx

Heading inside to make a second cup of coffee and open up windows, I think, how blessed am I.? ;)

I don't need to travel to work like all these people in the cars outside in the main street. I am at my "office" already;)

I wish you all safe travels where ever you may be going, and to those heading to my office for an appointment today, I cant wait to see you

Lots to be grateful for if we just take a minute to recognise our blessings.

xxx
L

Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: At the office;)
Re: At the office;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 08:18:55

Morning fellow Early Worm,

What a lovely post!
You are so right, we have so much to be grateful for... especially with not needing to travel.
We have so much autonomy over our jobs and lives.
Thank you for the reminder to be grateful for our lekker jobs.

Btw, your pictures are stunning. Happy, colourful and so sexy and free - gives me the feels, haha!

Bless you,
CGD
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: At the office;)
Re: At the office;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 08:30:39

Hehehe, morning Claudi;)

Thank you for liking the photos..XXX

Hope you have an amazing day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.