Navigation
Monique
Monique - Sick and tired!!!!!
Sick and tired!!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-14 13:16:18

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE LADIES THAT BLACKMAILS CLIENTS !!! This is enough now, guys should start sticking with one girl only then if someone tries to blackmail him, he'll know who's behind it all!!!! It just f*cks everything up for us girls that will never even think of doing such things... This is a serious matter
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Sick and tired!!!!!
Re: Sick and tired!!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 00:54:42

Worse part is, the girls don't even get the promised money for the numbers they provided, just HOW DUMB IS THAT? What were they thinking? That scammers are actually going to pay them? So it was all for nothing. These girls only succeeded in making our lives more difficult. It makes my BLOOD BOIL when it happens and I wish I knew who the hell these girls are. They should have a lifelong ban from ESA. I knew of one of them and had proof. I emailed ESA about her with the proof and they did nothing. How bad is that?
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Sick and tired!!!!!
Re: Sick and tired!!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 449
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 04:04:32

Grethen, I Have a question for you. How do you know if they get paid or not?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.