Navigation
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - You Guys are Wonderful <3
You Guys are Wonderful <3
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 11:05:30

So I woke up this morning to a message from one of my regular clients from Cape Town asking how is it going with my transition, if I'm any closer to the dream yet?

In all honesty the cost of living is high and being a transman, I'm quite a niche market. So I have to make sure that I survive month to month and hormones, doctors appointments and bloods being taken are quite costly as it is. So not there yet.

I don't plan on having bottom surgery. But would love to have my chest removed.

My client said that they would be happy to contribute towards my surgery, which truly touched me beyond what I can express in words.

So about half an hour ago, another one of my clients messaged me to say that he won't be able to see me before he relocates but he would like to contribute towards my surgery as well.

Keep in mind that I had not mentioned this until writing this now.

The reason I am writing this is because I truly am emotional and I have received so much love and support since being in this industry. Not just monetary, just people who see me and want to see me grow as a person. To be my most authentic self and who show me kindness. I get a lot of messages of love and support, especially from people on this platform and I just want to say thank you so much. (Not all of you are clients, some are just pen pals).

I appreciate you <3

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.