Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Unlimited rounds
Unlimited rounds
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-19 11:49:28

Gents, don't forget that unlimited rounds is inclusive in my rates. You pay for the hour, you will get that hour. Personally I find it ridiculous to tell a client to go after he finished within the first 20min of hour appointment. Like what? Even if he doesnt manage another round, at least we can play for the remainder of the time.

Prices are as follow:
In and Out @ R450
30 min @ R600
Hour @ R1000

All inclusive except for OWO, Rimming, Pegging and Golden Shower
Kabs
Kabs - Re: Unlimited rounds
Re: Unlimited rounds
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-21 08:17:15

Lol yeah you're going to piss off your fellow WG with this topic. But I agree...12 years of punting and I'm yet to comprehend that notion too. Don't forget the half hour sessions. What's the point of calling it a 30 minute session if you're going to chase me out 10 minutes in?
Granted, I came. But did I pay for a round or 30 minutes???
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Unlimited rounds
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-21 08:34:11

I agree 100% with Gretchen here...you pay for a certain amount of time...whether you cum once or 10 times in that time period is up to the gent. So a big YES to unlimited rounds!
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Unlimited rounds
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2028
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-21 08:45:49

But thats the problem. Not everyone feels like you. If you cumin 20min, they dont ask you to leave, but start with, do you want to take a shower, ortheystart to get dressed and so on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.