Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ..."u requested i video...?"
..."u requested i video...?"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2930
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-24 21:17:50

A "red feathered rogue" met him at the door. Not the normal dress code but, his request conjured a scene most sultry and she got lost in it much before his arrival.

The music was a little different...tones more deep, notes hanging heavy with promises of lingering fingertips plying his mouth and eyes locked in a gaze deep and hungry...a breath held for the heart erratic and the lust so hot.

His arrival was met with a swish of red and a hug real close...he held on...she pressed closer...

And with the arrival, then the hug...the placing of the seat ...his hands restricted...she stood in front of him and played...

Played with his eyesight.

Played with his mouth with near kisses.

She road his knee...she nibbled his nakedness...she slipped and slid and he arched and watched and growled and grunted...

"U requested i video me worshiping your cock...?"

"YES! Yes ...yes ..." a near inaudible, "...p-l-e-a-s-e..." finding it difficult to talk as her fingertip smeared his precum over his solid shaft.

Her pleasure was unreserved, unrestricted ...he was a willing slave to games of her mind most erotic...and his hunger was fed...as was hers....in oh! so many ways.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.