Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Airport lounges, interesting people and converstions.
Airport lounges, interesting people and converstions.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-27 20:08:24
Edited: 2022-02-27 21:26:34

So yesterday before flight home to Cpt met up with another SP for lunch and later met someone for a drink at airport, they unfortunately could not stick around till my time to board.

So I had a hour or two to kill before boarding flight home, so headed for the Craft Brewers Smoking section.

As usual people around but must say not half as packed as it use to be before.

Upon entry had to ask 2 gentlemen to shift a bit side ways, to enable me to move past with my bag, to get to the corner I usually love to sit in.

That corner seat it is out of the way of door or other people that might want to get up and move around, it also has the best view of lounge and planes outside from within the establishment.

To my surprise a full on flirtatious invite disguised as being gallantly offered seat was extended... "come have a seat here between us" eyes sparkling as smiles reaching the eyes.

Declined the offer politely yet laughingly as it was so unexpected but at the same time very refreshing to see that some still flirt so spontaneously and without giving of creep vibes. Maybe it is just that I don't get out and into situations where such things happens on a daily often enough.

Some back and forth conversation and laughing. Turns out these gentlemen are in CPT for meetings fresh out of "africa" where they work for extended periods at a time.

Judging by the laughs, conversations and devilish naughty looks in those eyes I wish CPT all the best as these gents are gonna be painting Cpt red in the next couple of days... lol

Ps: @J...If you by chance end up reading this and do decide to go rescue a few damsels in distress, may your travel safe and the rescues worth the risks .

xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.