Kiara
Kiara - Late night calls
Late night calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-04 09:19:07

Hello gentlemen

Pls take note that I do not accept calls after 9pm. I do not mind seeing you in the evenings as long as you let me know by latest 18h00 eve.

Love K
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Late night calls
Re: Late night calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-04 18:52:14

switch off cell doll cos what your asking falls on deaf ears. they dont a shit calling you after drug/booze night they have no cencept of time.The they prob dont turn up anyway at stupid hours, so out their block. you dont need them come to you late late. switch off. if its your work and personal phone then better get a cheapie just for work cos you may wanna keep private one all the time...s
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Late night calls
Re: Late night calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1573
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-04 19:10:47

On 2022-09-04 09:19:07 Kiara said:
Hello gentlemen

Pls take note that I do not accept calls after 9pm. I do not mind seeing you in the evenings as long as you let me know by latest 18h00 eve.

Love K

I also suggest its best to switch phone to silent mode or completely off (I prefer silent as I can check next day who tried)
It's not always the guys are drug/drunk etc , there's times when some of us are only free in those times and or horny in those hours... Many ladies work those hours as well and if the advert doesn't say times of calling then 99% of the guys won't see this messages that's posted here.
Also many times we save a number for when needed and when Johnny boy needs ASSistance then we dial the number direct from phone book thus not looking at the advert in particular.
Mwah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.