Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...just like a Punter
...just like a Punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-05 09:17:34
Edited: 2022-09-05 09:19:58

So...reading Punters comments on their frustration when it comes to service discussed and promised and then the failure of being delivered once behind closed doors , makes me smile.

My latest such frustration was not too long ago and out of the sensual space.

Thank goodness hair grows and questionable hairdressers can be forgiven but, not revisited .

I loved his aura, I loved his confidence and knowledge and feel of his hands as he washed my hair etc.

I was confident he would know to cut my hair "that specific way".

And as he cut and snipped and thinned (which I had said no to) ... I heard about him being a dress designer and a make-up artist and a stylist and now learning to be a photographer....fear gripped me.

I closes my eyes and let him snip away because it now had to be finished no matter what

"May I ask...are u a hairdresser or more of an...aspiring artiste?"

"Uhm...the least of all of the things I do is a hairdresser bla bla bla ........"

Fuck.

It didn't look bad but it has taken a few months to be able to go to another hairdresser, needing length and shape it in the severe sharp cut I prefer.

Should I have said anything? Most probably yes. ...but, then again i know i am quite specific when it comes to me and things around me .and thus I understand sometime when Punters feel frustrated and wish they had just walked away or simply said something . Maybe the hope being it lays only with self and others experience will be better.

RB.
Leigh
Leigh - Re: ...just like a Punter
Re: ...just like a Punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 99
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-13 17:22:56

oh my soul!!!

im laughing but it aint funny.

im so sorry u had to endure this painfull experience. pls dont say u paid him and if he paid it was well worth ur while and covered extra cost.

ur hairstyle is part of ur look. if im not happy with my hair i will make them fix it!! or pay for another.

glad urs is sorted now.

rem no means NO!!!

take care

xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...just like a Punter
Re: ...just like a Punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4098
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-15 09:30:44

Hey Leigh.

How right u are about a hairstyle being defining.

I did pay. He was in seventh heaven during the whole "hair sculpture"...his words.

And I learnt a lesson...again...trust ur instinct and move on!

Wishing u an awesome day!

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.