Navigation
Sabrina
Sabrina - Lekker
Lekker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-01 10:26:21

I just saw an asshole turn at an intersection (during load shedding) when it clearly wasn't his turn.
A bakkie bumped into the side and the damage was pretty bad on the poepol's car, but the innocent party's had none.
What makes it funnier to me is that the culprit sped off, thinking he got off scot-free. Ha ha ha, justice is served!
Miss Fleur
Miss Fleur - Re: Lekker
Re: Lekker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-01 11:27:19

I see and experience the brunt of bad driving behavior daily to work and back. It's a big thorn in the flesh for me.

So now I take (memorize) number plates and where I can a photo, along with short description and location of the traffic offence committed and report it to a the following number 081 *** 6338 WhatsApp only.

This initiative was recently launched by AARTO & Metro-Police Traffic Department.
This will eventually tie in with the demerit system.

Do yourself a favor and read up on how this system will work.
Believe me it's no joke or picnic once your license gets revoked for repeated traffic offences.

Pm me for full number.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.