Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...damaged and broken goods.
...damaged and broken goods.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-12 21:31:14
Edited: 2022-11-12 21:35:01

Yep.

Sessions know to have a life of their own.

*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*

She wondered if the frustration of broken dreams, unattainable aspirations were being projected in his treatment of those closest to him.
She wondered if his long life, now into his early 50's was a reminder that most of it had been lived , had him chasing the younglings on sexy sites.

And....she wondered if he was aware the answer did not lay in how many of them he "layed" but rather in knowing why he did it.

And so he landed at her doorstep having told her she was not his normal pick but, needed "something " different.

Fron the onset it made her very aware of him and all her instincts pinged that this was a man who needed to feel like he belonged. This was a man hungry to be seen .

This was a man in mourning of his younger self he had never lived to the full.

She didn't bother to sex him up with her crazy zany ways.

She loved him with her lips, her hands, her nakedness.
She coaxed him into submissive pleasures and led him into a space where he realized a gentle touch, a hug endearing, a sincere share of emotion in a sigh or a moan might be the answer to his dilemma at home.

"Do u think I can rekindle the sensuality between her and I ?" He asked, breathless feeling like he needed to cum again.

"May I be honest?" She asked.

"Pls do. I need that. Is it all me?"

"Honestly? Life seems to have broken both of u. Something like damaged goods. That u wish to rekindle the flame tells me there is hope. Go for it."

"But what about this thing that I am doing??"

"What about it? Don't overthink it . It won't get u anywhere too quickly. Enjoy and leave it where it is."

...and she further stroked him to ejaculate once again within minutes of his first explosion.

What she saw in his eyes was pure relief and a softness felt as he hugged her close.

"Thank u." He said as he stepped out of her space and walked toward his car.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.