Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Bbboring since the new rules
Bbboring since the new rules
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1057
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-13 12:16:05

I used to have so much fun posting stories on the General Forum, then waiting in anticipation for others to tell related stories. Loved reading posts from other girls like Russian Bridget, Galaxy, Miss. Red etc and the cheeky responses from 'The Sylvia's ' (gotto love that woman). It felt like one got to know each other through the General Forum. I'd spend hours on there, absolutely focussed on reading every last word. I hardly ever went on social media sites which was boring in comparison. Not sure why they changed it however I can only surmise it must have been rather profound to piss of the ESA Poulese.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Bbboring since the new rules
Re: Bbboring since the new rules
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-13 12:53:11
Edited: 2022-11-13 12:53:34

True but now we can focus on MAKING LOVE (WG/SP post a special and punter books) and not WAR (SP/WG post and uses a bad word and punters attack).
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Bbboring since the new rules
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5745
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-13 13:05:39

You can still post here and all those people are still around to respond.

N4P
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Bbboring since the new rules
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1058
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-13 15:43:26

N4P, thanks for the clarity. I did kinda ask the office, but they never responded. Anyway, looks like I'm gonna go to ESA jail anyway for mistakingly mentioned someone who doesn't advertise anymore. It's a honest mistake, I haven't been on the forums for a couple of months now and obviously not aware. That's also a rule I don't get. If you referred to a former advertiser for promotional purposes, clearly that would be against policy. Why should one be punished for a mistake? I hardly talk to other girls on ESA,unless it pertains to business, so I wouldn't know she doesn't advertise.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.