Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Why?
Re: Why?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 06:24:26

I agree girl. We must always be top notch but they fail to consider it goes both ways...
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Why?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1127
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-15 07:20:23

On 2022-11-15 06:24:26 Alexa said:
I agree girl. We must always be top notch but they fail to consider it goes both ways...

I think you mean "some of them" and not "they"

Your statement would suggest all punters which is grossly inaccurate
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Why?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 09:59:57

On 2022-11-14 23:26:13 Synergy05 said:
Dear Kylie, I think its very selfish for the punter to see you in that state. Huge risks to your and other punters health
I think you need to try and establish what condition it was that you were exposed to as you may need medical treatment yourself...depending on what it is you were exposed to

I am not a full service provider, I offer a Sensual massage with a happy ending (hand relief).

I DO NOT SHARE ANY BODY FLUIDS WITH ANY CLIENT.

I work with very high standards of hygiene and disinfectant protocol.

I do regular check ups and testing.
For the sake of myself and my clients ,my own and their well-being an additional blood test screening will be done.
And this will cost me far more then what this gentleman paid, to put me in this mess.

Kylie
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 10:24:03
Edited: 2022-11-15 10:25:36

On 2022-11-14 19:39:40 you53 said:
While health is a very important aspect @Kylie is wrongfully making the assumtion/allegation that all punters are the same.
@Kylie should you need more info on positive steps by some punters, you are welcome to PM me.

I am very sorry that my post bruised your fragile man "Ego".
But you do realize, that this matter doesn't just affect the service providers, BUT ALSO THE PUNTERS.

Please read the the post again, there was NO assumption OR allegation towards NO one.

Only a statement that reads:
"if your sick take the time and money you want to spend on me and see a medical professional".
That was meant for anyone (sick) wanting to booking me.
(WHO are carelessly endangering my health with zero self-respect and regard to another person).

To clear this out for you (child), it isn't an insult or an attack on any specific person. It's a genuine serious request.

I do not need any info from any punter REGARDING my own job in this industry, what exactly do you have to offer as a positive input on this matter ?
Have you then ever been a service provider, standing on the bitter end of "SOME" punters disrespect???

Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 13:03:15
Edited: 2022-11-15 13:42:11

On 2022-11-14 19:39:40 you53 said:
While health is a very important aspect @Kylie is wrongfully making the assumtion/allegation that all punters are the same.
@Kylie should you need more info on positive steps by some punters, you are welcome to PM me.

Lastly, for your information;

I will assume ALL PUNTERS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

UNTILL I'M PROVEN WRONG,
WHEN THAT PUNTER SHOWS A TOUCH OF RESPECT OUT OF HIS OWN.

Until then, I will assume the worst, and embrace my self for the most horrific experience.

I've been in this industry LONG ENOUGH... and I CAN tell you that the majority of all punters
IS THE SAME.

So UNTILL a Punter have some decency and fairness about themselves,
I will let No one tell me what I should and shouldn't assume.

When you have some insight of what a service provider have to through, maybe then we can understand each other...

Kylie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-11-15 15:00:20

On 2022-11-14 14:59:34 Kylie @ Elements said:
So as a Service Provider, I always want my client to feel comfortable and safe with me...
I shower, clean and disinfect everything right infront of my client ,after every single session. If I feel sick , I STAY HOME UNTILL I'M BETTER. Out of respect I would never expose another person to get the "flu" from me.

But ,why as a Punter would you think it's okay to visit a lady ,sucking back humps of phlegm during the entire session, coughing into her face and smelling of sweat while having white wounds on you private area that bleeds when it's touched???

What kind of disrespect does a service provider have to face with a smile ????

Please Ladies and Gents , if your sick take the time and money you want to spend on me , and see a medical professional. Not just out of self respect but some consideration towards the person you booking.

Kylie

Where is the vomit emoji when you need it. But why go through with the booking - you mention this behavior happened the "entire session" and that the wounds on his privates bleed "when it's touched"?
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 15:45:38

I did ask him to finish off himself , as I didn't want to continue... but yes, I should've ended it, there and then.

Won't be making that mistake ever again.

Kylie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.