Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 21:59:16
Edited: 2022-11-15 22:32:56

Some things are very possible.

<><><><>><><>><>>

It was difficult handing over control.

The ask for trust. That was the big one.

She closed her eyes as he stepped behind her, placing the blindfold .

Standing completely naked except for a pair of stilettos all of a sudden the air felt electrified .

"I am here." He whispered from behind as he placed his hands firmly on her hips.

She winced at his touch as if burnt.

He stepped into her and she felt the length of his bodily heat and the hardness of his cock press up against her ass crack.

A tall man making her feel small. She liked that, considering she stood taller than most men.

He began to slide his hands forward ...one onto her tummy, other up toward her full breasts.

It was a gentle travel. A caring one, an embracing one. Her naked frame sank into his and she began to grind her ass ever so subtlety into his hips as his hand pressed her tummy into him .

The pressure was so seductive...and then while he continued to caress her breasts and now and again tweak her nipples, his hand on her tummy began to travel down toward her throbbing womanness.

It fully cupped the soft flesh of all of her she moaned and sunk deeper into him.
"Don't fall over." He said " I still have to work my way down those legs of urs and take those shoes off. U did promise me ur toes to suck while seated in all ur naked glory still blindfolded. I want to look at every part of u at my leisure."

She was dripping wet in anticipation of their little game.

Trust.

Trust is what made it comfortable and possible...especially after he had been blindfolded by her and she had traced and tortured and devoured and teased his cock at her leisure.

They knew each other well.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.