Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...bedroom romance
...bedroom romance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4580
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-23 06:51:41

"Lover is such a broad term." He had answered.

"But. Are u not a lover?"

"I am YOUR lover. " He said emphasizing the word, your.

She smiled and understood what he was saying. But her ego was not that fragile nor did she want to know if she was his ONLY sensexual indulgence and, neither was she judgemental.

When she had said , " u are a lover..." In a moment where she was reminded of all the books she had read movies she had seen where, a look a touch a movement was so passionate and delicate and all absorbing and encompassing....what she meant was...thank u for making it a reality.

"Do u not enjoy loving? Ur fingertips...that thing they say in books ....his fingertips made love to her....yours did to me" , and she could not help but kiss her fingertips to his.

"Do u not enjoy torturing the softest part of a woman with mouth, every brush of ur lips a searing path of passion to be taken later," she said as she began to travel his body with her mouth.

"When ur mouth takes a kiss....does it not linger and wait in anticipation of that kiss back....all soft and yielding to become harder and deeper and more demanding as the response from the other is a surrendering moan?"

And she looked him in the eyes and she saw the lover she was talking about. A lust so deep and inviting...a yearning.

"Yes. In that case I am lover." He answered as he accepted her kiss and allowed her to show him the lover she was.

Some dinner dates are the epitome of what bedroom romance can be.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.