Navigation
Raven @ Broadway
Raven @ Broadway - Sensual Massage Baby
Sensual Massage Baby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-13 14:46:02

Ever since starting in the industry I have gotten plenty of advice from the ladies I work with on how to build a client base for myself. But one lady said that sex sells and I couldn't help but wonder if business would increase for me if I offered fh. Do you believe that as an African lady I would be at an advantage if I didn't only do sensual massage? and how would you advise me to increase my client base as a fairly new WG?
Jason_Oliver
Jason_Oliver - Re: Sensual Massage Baby
Re: Sensual Massage Baby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-16 13:29:23

I think in the business you're in you need to be prepared for what the reality is. I think I can confidently say that the majority of people who use this site aren't using it to get a massage lol. Who knows maybe I'm wrong.
As for being an African lady, you definitely can build a client base without offering FH, but then again, you could walk from home to town but a car would surely help, and if you're thinking about using that car you better know how to adapt to it very quickly and drive it as smooth as possible in due time otherwise you'll go from Uber to Taxi in no time.
Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Re: Sensual Massage Baby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-16 14:56:27

Good massage is a scarce skill
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Sensual Massage Baby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-16 15:44:37

Proper massage, mutual touching, body to body, kissing and a bare blow - all at the price of a massage and a reasonable upgrade for the bit of fun.
Raven @ Broadway
Raven @ Broadway - Re: Sensual Massage Baby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-19 16:52:23

On 2022-12-16 13:29:23 Jason_Oliver said:
I think in the business you're in you need to be prepared for what the reality is. I think I can confidently say that the majority of people who use this site aren't using it to get a massage lol. Who knows maybe I'm wrong.
As for being an African lady, you definitely can build a client base without offering FH, but then again, you could walk from home to town but a car would surely help, and if you're thinking about using that car you better know how to adapt to it very quickly and drive it as smooth as possible in due time otherwise you'll go from Uber to Taxi in no time.

I must say I appreciate your point of view and thank you for sharing the advice. I'll make sure to adjust well to the car that I'm driving, although I won't let it drive me. The same way there are new members in the forum, there are also new WG and I think there's beauty in having a choice and attracting the clients that suit me, my personality and what I offer. In a case where I have chemistry or trust with a client, I would then consider offering extra :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.