Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-22 14:44:52

Or do they just not care? Other days, it's not such a big deal but today, I needed that money so I can collect my car. Ek wil SLANGE VANG. My next client, I'm gonna fuck fucken hard to relieve this anger. Sex is THE BEST way to calm the f#ck down
Miss Fleur
Miss Fleur - Re: Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Re: Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-22 14:57:05

I know it's frustrating.

But I can honestly say that the clients from ESA (I don't advertise anywhere else)
whom have booked and returned, since I re-started four months ago have been on time, very well mannered and sweet.

I had about three or four no shows and one or two difficult ones :( it's especially sad if that was your only confirmed appointment for the day.

The next one must tip you an extra R500. I'm manifesting this Xo
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Re: Does no-show a-holes realise what they do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-22 15:23:28

Miss Fleur, it's other WG's that tell their boyfriends to make fake bookings. Read what I just posted. At the end of the day, those WG's clearly does not know or believe in karma, because they're only ruining business for themselves.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.