Navigation
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-27 16:13:50

Let start with my hero in my story first. I've been so lucky to have found my night in shining armour... Last year in a time I needed help during my pregnancy with a place to stay. And lets call him MR J, has opened his home to me, he also helped me with most of the things I needed for the baby. So last year september my angel was born. November I started back in the industry. And thank you for all the amazing punters in the purple world for your support. Things have been going good. But babies cost a lot. So its taking me a little longer to save up for a place of my own.

But with Merphy's law everythin cant always be sunshine and roses.

Yesterday I got the one phone call every mother do not want to hear, nor would I have that call go to even my worst enamy.

Your son is depressed he needs help. He tried to hang himself.

So I race through to Vereeniging to go fetch him for a few days. Just to get another call this morning telling me. Im sorry but he cant come back to stay here again.

What do I do. I cant stay by MR. J with my son aswell. He also has his own little family he has to see to.

I need to move out, and Im not quite ready yet. Now Ill also need to get my son the help he needs.

I cant seem to reach my goals fast enough, things keep jumping in the way. What do I do???

Please I need advice.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
Re: My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1341
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-27 19:43:10

It's not the baby whose depressed right ? It's your older son ?
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
Re: My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-27 21:24:36

Yes my oldest son. He is only 19.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.