Serena
Serena - Amazing Person and Salute to a Tops Punter
Amazing Person and Salute to a Tops Punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-25 15:39:03

Sorry this has taken so long.

I have to say that there are still real, amazing and genuine people in this world. I dont think the ladies in the industry give enough praise to some of the punters out there. Or actually even say thank you, thank you for the business they give us. To you punters I say thank you for all the support and business especially trying and hard times.

I have to give a SALUTE to an amazing person. @ CAPTURE you are a true gem and I wish there were A 1000 more like you. You do not realize how much what you gave me has done for me and my business. I say thank you for not been another JA BRU. You delivered with out hesitation and put your trust in me which is amazing. Keep been you and having a Jol while been you. Your a champion and I say a Huge thank you to CAPTURE the hero of this year so far for me.

Thank you CAPTURE YOU ARE A REAL BABE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.