Navigation
Donna
Donna - Whatsapp blocked my acc
Whatsapp blocked my acc
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-18 12:18:26

Dear ladies and gents I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to reach out and inform you about an issue I recently encountered with my WhatsApp account. It appears that my number has been blocked by the platform.

I'm uncertain if this has happened to anyone else but I thought it would be best to keep you informed in case you experience a similar situation. I suspect that my account might have been blocked due to the content I sent last night. While I don't have all the details yet I wanted to share this with you as a precautionary measure.

At the moment I'm not sure what steps I should take to resolve this issue or if it will require me to change my work number. However I am actively seeking a solution and will keep you updated once I have more information.

In the meantime please feel free to reach out to me through sms or calling. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this time.

Thank you for your attention and support. I will gladly provide updates on the situation as soon as I have them. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead.

Kisses
Donna
2old2
2old2 - Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 440
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-19 08:37:24

Hi Donna

Sorry to hear about your issue (or the less polite "jammer om oor jou kak te hoor").

WhatsApp should not be able to see the content of any of your communications. However they can see your profile.

So if someone reported your profile and your profile picture is explicit, that could result in a ban. Not sure about the visibility of "status" pictures - but I suspect those are also visible and could lead to a ban if reported.

Little use in trying to appeal a ban. My suggestions:

Get a new number. Register a business WhatsApp account. Keep profile and status pictures sexy but not explicit (no nipple or pussy pics) and you should be fine.
Donna
Donna - Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-28 18:41:02

hallo

Only saw your reply now. Thanks for the advice i always keep it classy etc. I know who it do it. Eish childish woman in tho industry. But all sorted thank you
Kisses
Donna

Jess
Jess - Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 10:51:45

Dear Donna

You're not alone it has happened to a few of us.

You won't be able to get your WhatsApp back after they have reviewed your ban.

You will have to get a new number for WhatsApp.

Advice:

Save all the numbers who message you. The more unsaved numbers in your archive, the better your chances of being banned.

Limit sexual words in your information that you copy and paste.

Don't send your content over whatsapp, use Telegram or WeTransfer instead.

Sorry this happened to you.
Indigo Goddess
Indigo Goddess - Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 12:55:10

It's happened to almost every number I try and use today. Bam!!blocked????
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Whatsapp blocked my acc
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 730
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 13:25:13

What are you putting in your bio/catalogue? Can't be anything illegal.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.