Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....the majesty of bodily pleasures
....the majesty of bodily pleasures
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-04 21:53:10
Edited: 2023-09-04 22:00:13

...and then there are those eves when the day has run its course.

When a satisfied serenity is the perfect companion to musical notes from the deep Orient

https://youtu.be/vL3LZTCYlaY?si=ZueKEyA-pzq3466d

.... to lay on a sofa oblivious to all else but that deep throb in the very depth of my being.

It is the low light of the lamp, the echo of the music through my high ceilinged lounge and....my eyes open yet, non seeing of the here but, rather focused on what today blessed me with.

I can still smell, taste....feel...every part of today. My nakedness throbbing from pleasures shared.

My back arching in memory of a caressing hand. My nipples hardening remembering the warmth of a mouth gentle.

My neck exposing itself feeling that breath of a lover hot and the nuzzle of my ear.

Aaaaaah

......the gentle pull of my hair that made me gasp in surprise as lips rested gently on mine.

That instinctive need to wrap my arms around a neck, to press myself closer than close in a body demanding a yielding from every part of me .

.....today

a perfect evening replay of why surrender in a space most sensually erotic is a must and a definite.

The majesty of bodily pleasure unrushed

RB.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ....the majesty of bodily pleasures
Re: ....the majesty of bodily pleasures
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-09-07 17:51:01

Soooo sexy
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....the majesty of bodily pleasures
Re: ....the majesty of bodily pleasures
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-08 20:46:27

On such an eve how wonderful it would be to have another capture the mood, the tone painted in the relax of my body....with lens of a camera.

And when the blood pressure is such that the camera is put aside and, that mood that tone is savored with soft kisses, a touch lingering...then plays out that which the day had spoilt me with....

A recapturing, a re-enactment of all things gloriously seductive.

Come be mine on an eve such...kay529?

Come...

Let us be sexy together and then drift off into slumberland loverlike entwined and lost to this world.

X

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.