Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - .....he understood
.....he understood
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-16 07:46:08
Edited: 2023-09-16 08:10:27

He reached out in a sort of grabbing motion.

"No!No!" Said I, stepping out of reach just as his hungry hands were about to "gobble" my breasts with a sort of curiosity trying to find out if my boobs were real or not as opposed to enjoy them for the delightful womanly mounds they are.

""Darling...we do have an hour after all?"

He looked a little taken aback and shyness and uncertainty gripped him.

I felt it and slowly stepped into him and said...

"This is how you do it." Pressing my breasts into his chest, taking his hands and placing them on my firm ass cheeks and then bringing his head down to place his lips on mine.

I sighed.

I breathed him in and then stepped away so I could look down at his hardness and take it in hand.

I looked at the glisten appearing at the very tip of his cock head.
A looked at the shape of that cock head and thought what a perfect tease it would be for my pussy lips.

I looked up at him....

His eyes were burning embers of lust. His body a tight quivering wantoness....his breath....non existent.

"Breathe." I said... " otherwise, should you faint, you shall miss out on how I shall eat you, lick you, suck you....riddddde you... and pleasure myself in the most selfish of ways"

....and with that, I licked his lips from corner to corner and caressed his throbbing veiny hard shaft.

We slowed down.

His nerves dissipated.

He understood......RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.