Navigation
Kylie
Kylie - Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1365
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-27 16:45:52

Body2body massage is a nuru style massage...
Skin on skin preformed with oil to provide a gliding sensation...
Also know for a "no hands" massage, although hands and feet can be included. This is erotic and teasing as well as very intimate.

Vs.
Pussyslide is genital on genital rubbing ,usely preformed in bareback penetration...
This dear gentleman is mainly for the pleasure of the lady, as the penis head&shaft rubs the clit to desired presure...

Now for clarification:

I do not offer Pussyslides.
I do not offer FH, nevertheless unprotected penetration.

This is high risk sexual conduct and I won't ever offer this service.

Kylie
Nuru Lady
Nuru Lady - Re: Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Re: Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 16:59:22

Hi Kyle thank you for clarifying that so well. Im also glad that you mentioned the protective measures.
You nailed it.
however I personally wouldn't
Discribe Body2body as a "Nuru style massage" since the Nuru gel, body to body rubs,and genital slides are the only trio that gives the Nuru massage style it's style. In thier individualities the are separate ingredients with different, label,functions and results. I think It's like separating ice, Vanilla and cream,only to label one of them in an ice cream bowl, as"vanilla cream style". What do you think? Lol did my Sub-B chemistry example get an F-?
Nuru Lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 17:16:57

I always like to explain this in detail to my pleasure seeking gents. Somehow many think that a Nuru massage means barebacking,raw genital rubs(tribbing, edging,and frotting). So maybe it's best we understand all the terms before we play around loosely with them.

Body to body is just simply an action and one of the many additional techniques you can include in any of your sensual massages to get different sensation and erotism. I normally do this by gently rubbing my warm body on his warm body. To softly transition from firm touches to gently awakening senses.

Nuru massage is a specific Japanese sensual massage thats done with a wet slippery seeweed + flax liquid called the Nuru gel. It has a sexy slimy consistency. The best and only way to give this massage is on a pleather or plastic like sheet to enhance effortless body to body slides. It's more like a naughty waterslide in bed. It's an extreme bedroom sport and can get very steamy very quick, because of the sensation of the bare skin contact and the thick gel.

Hence I always prefer to begin my sessions with a warm shower, followed by a hard to gentle full body massage (using my hands). Its only at this stage that I introduce the safety gear (rubber) and pour the warm Nuru gel on us. From here on the body sliding and gliding aerobics begin. It's fun, playful and sare

With that being said, comparing body to body and pussyslides as a full massage is not fair at all. They both are what makes a real Nuru massage what it is. Also let's keep in mind that this erotic body work can be achieved safely and hygienic without frotting and tribbing. Plus it's fun and different.
Nuru Lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-29 17:22:14

I meant it's fun,playful and safe when taking protective measures as always, to ensure safe sensual satisfaction
Kylie
Kylie - Re: Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1366
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-30 07:25:56

@Nuru Lady
Thank for this insight...

This is the beauty of the massage industry, there is always more to learn ...

Kind regards Kylie
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: Body2body vs. Pussyslides
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-01 13:52:26

On 2023-09-30 07:25:56 Kylie said:
@Nuru Lady
Thank for this insight...

This is the beauty of the massage industry, there is always more to learn ...

Kind regards Kylie

So true....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.