Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - .....foreplay!!!...it was a must
.....foreplay!!!...it was a must
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-01 22:22:36
Edited: 2023-11-01 22:23:46

It wasn't as if it was our first time sharing of an hour or longer.

It wasn't as if ours wasn't naughty and deliciously spontaneous whenever he came my way.

I am not sure what it was.

But when i heard him in the shower, instead of waiting for him in lingerie, I decided to keep my little flowy short black dress on, stockings and....pantiless.

I don't know what came over me.

....and as he came around the corner I beckoned him with hungry lusty eyes and his searing look back affirmed he knew where I was at.

As he stepped closer and closer, I stepped away from him until we were exactly where I needed him and then I let him step into me.

I gasped as he cupped my ass cheeks and pushed his fucking long rock hard cock against my stomach....even though he still had the towel around him, it felt so bloody solid as if exposed.

"Fuck . You not wearing panties..." He panted, burying his head into my neck, one hand releasing my butt cheek to urgently search for my breast.

I didn't want him to stop. I loved how fired up he was...I loved the urgency I felt in his whole frame but, typical me, I had to slow it down.

" now, now...." said I stepping away and at the same time loosening the towel.around hos waist so that his cock could spring out from under it , solid and throbbing.

I turned my back to him, slightly hitched my little.dress and took that long shaft of his between my thighs ....the advantage of being tall and having longer legs.

" moan for me baby, fucking moan for me. I want to hear your pleasure ..." I demanded of him as he began to grunt putting his arm right around me , pulling me into him and the other hand squeezing my one butt cheek.

Fukkkkkkkcccccc !

All I can say is that our play was such that "fucking someone's mind" for a full 90mins the way i fucked with his and he fucked with mine is valid enough reason to be infatuated with "sex play"without any expectations as to how it should end.

Foreplay.

Ooooooo! YES!

Foreplay!!!

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.