Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-05 22:20:51

Name: Skyler

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Skyler's Full Profile]

Met this babe about an hour ago tonight. This will be a bit of a lengthy and detailed review since there are no reviews on the profile yet. But because of the likes of @Karlos (lazy readers!) here's a quick summary:

- Very pretty, banging body, short, very young (le2000)

- Not much of a talker but friendly with excellent telephone manners and clear on rates and services,

- Good blow (owo extra), dishes it out properly and fully, full GFE (kissing and muffing), excellent backshots arch, multiple positions and rounds,

- Reasonable rates, complex with scanning, private apartment with roomies (but they hide on your entry and exit). Ensuite bathroom which made it easy to take a shower.

So she rescued me after I got stood up by another SP after driving all the way to Midrand. Overall this babe likes a proper dicking and she turned around and said to me "Ja neh, that girl that stood you up lost out big time!" after the first sizzling round. Another highlight was when mid-blow before the second round, she stopped and asked me "Babe, how's my head game, are you enjoying it?". I paused and replied, "Babe, the secret to a BJ starts with the attitude before the skill/technique. Put your head into your head game and you've won half the battle". Her oral skills will improve over time on account of her age, but she blows enthusiastically and dilligently. Hopefully she improves to learn how to make it more thorough by paying attention to the man-sack also. But I'm not complaining, she made up for it with her enthusiasm. She wouldn't stop until I stopped her.

She really made me believe that she enjoyed shagging me as much I enjoyed shagging her. And I believe it.

Let me finish by circling back to her looks. This babe is pretty with a very youthful innocent face. She is definitely the stated 21 on her profile (if not a year younger). The pics make her seem darker than she actually is in real life. She's a proper lemon cream; yellow, smooth and sweet. A babe you'd be pleased to be seen in public with having drinks and dinner in Rosebank.

I'm tempted to do something I haven't done before. I'm tempted to make a return booking tomorrow already.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Skyler
Skyler - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-08 10:06:14

Thank you so much,i really appreciate alot.
Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-10 22:23:23

On 2023-12-05 22:20:51 Sir Shadow Hefner said:

Met this babe about an hour ago tonight. This will be a bit of a lengthy and detailed review since there are no reviews on the profile yet. But because of the likes of @Karlos (lazy readers!) here's a quick summary:

- Very pretty, banging body, short, very young (le2000)

- Not much of a talker but friendly with excellent telephone manners and clear on rates and services,

- Good blow (owo extra), dishes it out properly and fully, full GFE (kissing and muffing), excellent backshots arch, multiple positions and rounds,

- Reasonable rates, complex with scanning, private apartment with roomies (but they hide on your entry and exit). Ensuite bathroom which made it easy to take a shower.

So she rescued me after I got stood up by another SP after driving all the way to Midrand. Overall this babe likes a proper dicking and she turned around and said to me "Ja neh, that girl that stood you up lost out big time!" after the first sizzling round. Another highlight was when mid-blow before the second round, she stopped and asked me "Babe, how's my head game, are you enjoying it?". I paused and replied, "Babe, the secret to a BJ starts with the attitude before the skill/technique. Put your head into your head game and you've won half the battle". Her oral skills will improve over time on account of her age, but she blows enthusiastically and dilligently. Hopefully she improves to learn how to make it more thorough by paying attention to the man-sack also. But I'm not complaining, she made up for it with her enthusiasm. She wouldn't stop until I stopped her.

She really made me believe that she enjoyed shagging me as much I enjoyed shagging her. And I believe it.

Let me finish by circling back to her looks. This babe is pretty with a very youthful innocent face. She is definitely the stated 21 on her profile (if not a year younger). The pics make her seem darker than she actually is in real life. She's a proper lemon cream; yellow, smooth and sweet. A babe you'd be pleased to be seen in public with having drinks and dinner in Rosebank.

I'm tempted to do something I haven't done before. I'm tempted to make a return booking tomorrow already.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Oh Shadow dont tempt me with this one, I am trying to save money for my kids this Christmas
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-11 09:10:57

@Kruip - she's a must see mate
PricelessD
PricelessD - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-14 16:58:05

Proper yellow bone that looks like a 2000. Small boobs but well packed body. Privacy rated 4 as security scans license and disc even when given a code but not a biggie for me.

Got to her apartment and was met by this sexy lady in red lingerie. I asked for the bathroom as I was pressed and once I got that out of the way, I made my way to her room. Very chilled and friendly lady who makes conversation. Started off rubbing my dick while we were talking, she proceeded to blow me without (extra), you would swear her life depended on it, I’m sure she wouldn’t have stopped if I had not asked her to.

She asked me to come on top and I obliged, pumped her missionary with her legs high in the air and wide open. Asked for doggie and she arched perfectly, face down and ass up. She really can take a pounding and asked her to lay flat on the stomach. I pumped until I reached my destination, we were sweating like athletes that just ran a 20km marathon.

She cleaned me up and it was time to say goodbye. I would’ve stayed longer if she had a fan but couldn’t bare the heat after that round.

Will get you that fan mkhaya

Signing out
PricelessD

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skyler
Skyler - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-16 07:41:08
Edited: 2023-12-16 07:41:07

Thank you so much
ClementN
ClementN - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 12:17:45

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I always get flashbacks when I see this profile, she's a beautiful young lady, with soft smooth skin, takes her time and let me just say she gives it all up.
She's very clean and I enjoy the conversations.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until ClementN built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
PricelessD
PricelessD - Re: Review - Skyler - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 13:13:41

Wish she was comfortable with WOT though...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.