Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....understanding a fetish such....
....understanding a fetish such....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-10 07:52:56

I stood taller than him, simply because my 10cm heels added more height.

It was a shy, uncertain approach.

The question....do I host cross dressers .

Do I do pegging....am I comfortable with prostrate play?

A gorgeous beautiful creature he was.

A handsome sort I know would turn heads in public.

To make sure not to overstep the boundaries for, i have experienced crossdressers to have their own boundaries and....many differ.

His was, to quote a definition- "a person who likes to play intimately with the exact same sex, but nevertheless would rather have a heterosexual commitment."

My strapon protruding, strong and sturdy....my hands caressing it as if it were my own.

And as he approached I could not help but look at his generous length, his full balls pressing against lingerie flimsy, sexy and ruby red and stepped into him rubbing my strapped on cock up against his.

It was one of those moments that should have been captured by camera, it was one of those that was so sexy and erotic and H.O.T

It was for those erotic books of boy on girl on girl on boy sort of thing.

....it made me desire to kiss him, ask him

" you do like my "cock" rubbing up against you....feel it sweetness. Feel it...."

His hand cupped mine and together we stroked my "shaft" while my other hand pleasured his cock, not forgetting his balls.

Those spasms i felt in his shaft drove me dilly and I could not help but wish that strapon of mine was in actual effect real. His hand on mine guided the speed, the pressure....the halt.....and....my other hand mimicked every move.

Now....should anybody ever imagine the gents masculinity disappears when such play is engaged in and surrendered to then one needs to experience a fetish such.

A fetish that spurs the mind into sensual seduction, erotic engagements, pleasure uninhibited and enjoyed for what it is...a fetish.

I , once again, am ever grateful for those who find my space a safe zone to play AND return again and again engaging in adventures new without judgement or concern and within mutually accepted boundaries.

Last night I was blown away by something a little different that added another sort of magic....was it the ambiance created by the candles due to loadshedding?

Mmmmm....not that I care but, it was seriously enchanting.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.