Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....a true lover revealed
....a true lover revealed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-24 07:50:20

Conversation deep does know to take the concentration away from the naughty part of things .

But, in this case the conversation was the ask and, as I sat between his legs on the plinth, him laying back with a cushion to support his head, his cock in my hands, we chatted.

In the beginning that cock was stiff and his eyes slightly glazed....grin.
Then, as the conversation continued, he became slightly flacid, and my strokes became less concentrated .

Our conversation was the sort worthy of attention, a sharing of each others values on certain things.

A slight discomfort felt on my part for, conversing usually is the last thing one would pay for in an hour spent where the sensual is the expectation and thus, am not one to chat much and choose to lose myself in the erotica I love and wish to share.

It was about wanting to connect he said.

I said no problem but I do feel foolish and hope he walks away feeling fulfilled.

He asked if we could extend our time as it was nearly up.

I said yes as he was the last appointment for the eve.

And what happened then was a man relaxed, alive , willing and engaging in the most sensual of ways.

Walls dropped.
Welcoming of new ways of erotic play...."loving".

From his worrying he shall either explode too soon or not be able to get hard...I experienced a man so MAN in his gentleness, his play, his surrender.

Connection. That feeling that it is more than a transaction is always my goal BUT, sometimes there are those that need a little bit extra something to bring out the true lover in them.

What an eve it was.
Intellectually stimulating.
Sexy.
Sensually raunchy and ....most "lover" like.

What a pity time ticks away, and one has to be respectful of such.

RB.

BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: ....a true lover revealed
Re: ....a true lover revealed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1176
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-24 18:51:57

Time is a fickle old friend. I do enjoy those encounters....not planned, just 2 people connect sensually, savouring and devouring the moment...until satisfied, perhaps satisfied is the wrong word. Perhaps RB you can find the right wording
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....a true lover revealed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-24 19:54:58

Aaaah BurningMan....

Is it that one dares the self to be revealed? That need to be seen for the person one is? The man and woman in a moment intimate...when strangers find a connect many a time even rare between longtime partnerships...one should not overthink or doubt but, rather embrace and walk away feeling like a true king of one's castle of all things sensually seductive and sexually fulfilling .

Time is a fickle friend...so embrace and "make love" .

RB
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: ....a true lover revealed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1179
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-24 20:16:35

100%

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.