Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....the plinth, an "apparutus" for the erotic of mind
....the plinth, an "apparutus" for the erotic of mind
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9715
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-25 22:24:58

Whoever said the plinth was not conducive to all things erotic....and this even before one might engage in a body to body, flesh on flesh slip-n-slide ( you know? The normal thing that most expect in a sensual massage session).

The plinth...an "apparatus", like many one would find a gymnast making use of, that affords all sorts of possibilities ....erotic possibilities.

Sensual seduction. Kink sexy and, of course a most professional massage.

The play, the tease....the invite, before one would even consider ones tits, the hard nipples being pressed down on...?...

Aaaah. My nipples do find many a different area to rub themselves against, as does my tongue know to find those most unexpected sensitive areas of his that beg to be touched again, licked again....nibbled on.

Of course a cocky shaft and puckered balls ever present and thrusting and throbbing to be part of the "play".

But...the pleasure being to lightly feather, sort of mistakenly/per chance rub up against the hardness before it becomes a point of pure pleasure and unrestrained indulgence ...a,sort of fascination in wanting to do nothing more than edge and edge and EDGE its owner in believing he has cum yet, yet it feels he still needs to.

That outdrawn.."oh! Fukkkkkcccc...!!!" As his position from raised hips to heavens high, drops due to my attention to his cock being withheld....only to eventually climb onto the plinth, kneeling between his legs and look down on him with smug pleasure and lusty wantonness and THEN, only then to engage in an unrushed body to body of lovers bliss imagined and hankered for.

Oooooo...today...he thought a plinth was going to be restrictive and cheat him of what "girlfriends and boyfriends", longtime lovers, companions would do if on a bed.

Today...a bed was the last thing on his and my mind....RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.