Berry
Berry - Unavailable On Direct Call
Unavailable On Direct Call
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-01 19:42:51

Good evening All,

I'm unfortunately unable to access my Simcard. I'm announcing here because it's made many friends to be and existing here upset and I mean many.

I also so have had heard that some received a call from these Police scammers using my name in the name of that I've been graped etc, I am true to my word and beliefs, and our beautiful WG pretending to know me or even be me for reference sake, please just give me a ring, I'm more than happy to make a new friend.

I have gone to my network provider to resolve the issue but no avail in the sense that we can't officially pick up whether I'm being hacked but when I enter my Simcard pin and Puk I'm blocked, I'm now realizing that I should have taken this seriously when I had to change my first number.

I'm officially changing my number once again after a year and a half. I can only be reached through dm and WhatsApp. Please enjoy the rest of your public holly.. Regards B

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.