Navigation
Allora
Allora - The difference between fuck buddies & friends with benefits? Your call pleas
The difference between fuck buddies & friends with benefits? Your call pleas
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-09 16:13:48

What is the difference between "friends with benefits" and "fuck buddies"?
In my opinion, they are two very different relationships.

Friends with benefits implies a friendship; I personally feel that these types of relationships are harder to maintain because friendship so often leads to deeper feelings when sex is involved.

Fuckbuddy does not imply friendship; instead, you are two people who simply enjoy having sex with each other. I find this kind of relationship much easier to maintain, personally. It doesn't mean that you don't ever talk - my fuckbuddy and I talk quite a bit in between rounds! But we don't hang out unless we're going to have sex - we don't have that much in common and there's a significant age difference. Neither of us really has the time for a serious relationship right now but we both have high sex drives - this works out perfectly for both of us.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.