2old2
2old2 - Re: WhatsApp communication
Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 603
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 09:58:29

nohello.net/en/

There is an entire sub-culture around this misunderstanding of asynchronous communication
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 973
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:01:51

On 2024-05-08 09:58:29 2old2 said:
nohello.net/en/

There is an entire sub-culture around this misunderstanding of asynchronous communication

this is so cool! thank you for this
Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 974
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:30:39
Edited: 2024-05-08 11:26:08

as per usual I'll only speak for myself where the 'hi' debate is concerned.

When there are anywhere between 5 and 35 people messaging me per day, a lot of whom are regulars who make it easy to book them quickly, "Hi" with nothing else thereafter does tend to come across as someone who needs to be begggggeeeedd for the info required. And quite simply, won't be prioritised on days when time is limited.

My welcome message not only directs you to my rates page (and otherwise my website, where you'll find literally EVERY piece of information you'd need to be able to book), but also says that, in order to book, to simply respond with your preferred date/time, duration and service.

The "hi" guys will read that, I'll send another message asking how I might be of service to them. To which they'll respond with.... "How u" -_-

Now, I know that as a punter reading this, you may not 100% be able to empathise but hear me when I say that, all this does is get the pussy DRY. Correct me if I'm wrong but, do you not WANT the person (SP) who's meant to give you pleasure, to actually be doing so enthusiastically?

We can go back and forth about trivial topics and set up threads complaining about every single thing an SP does wrong, but dear punters I urge you to turn inward. Sometimes a thoughtful gesture (as simple as reading the ads we write or the websites we set up FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE), wont take you a minute longer and will make for an amazing experience with her.

I digress. TL;DR: We're not your friends, we're here to provide a service. Having boundaries in the ways we conduct our service, prevents burnout and ensures we're able to give our best selves to the men who are kind enough to tell us what they want within the first 3 messages.

Be a great client and expect great service in return.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 11:07:48

@Hazel Arabia well said. Wish every wg was as professional as you
Midgard Serpent
Midgard Serpent - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 11:26:35

I just open the conversation with "hey, are you available and what are your rates"

Simple and effective. Most of the time i get the answers im looking for.

I don't send messages back and forth because i was once blocked by an SP for that.

I only text back and forth when I've seen a girl and plan on going again
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 11:37:14

I think I like Hazel Arabia.. ;)...been reading several comments by this lady over past month or two and this post above once again made me think.. i like her..she is one straight up cookie , yet she so gentle in her delivery of those straight shooter comments. @Hazel dont ever change.
J_J
J_J - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 12:39:39
Edited: 2024-05-08 12:46:58

On 2024-05-08 11:37:14 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
I think I like Hazel Arabia.. ;)

I like Hazel too ... and think she's got the perfect setup. Reminds me of the first lady I booked; and still one of my favorite people. Maybe one day I'll meet Hazel too ...

__

Will always be on the side of manners even though I don't have any. Shared this story before, but worth sharing again

One day I barged into one of my employees office 'Can I get the report on XXX urgently please'. I said please, thought I was being polite.

He looked up from his computer and said 'Hi'

Little irritated, I said 'Hi'

He responded 'How are you'

I said 'Fine, you'. The 'you' kinda just slipped out as a standard response thing. Wasn't really interested.

He responded: 'Im fine too, thanks for asking. I thought you would need the report. Sent it to you this morning already. Check you inbox'

My ass was dry. But then it doesn't self lubricate. Maybe if I had a pussy I'd be wet.

To some, manners are just important. This guy follows the same process on whatsapp, literally. And yes I find it irritating. But I have respect for him. So I'll never tell him get to the point quicker. And his one of the nicest guys I know. Would suck if he can't get a wet pussy ... but then he appears to be happily married with 4 kids ...

And I'll never block him either. He no longer works for me, in fact his now in a position of authority and has become one of my most valuable resource points over the years. Yes, I use him to get what I need, so I tolerate his need for politeness/ manners. My proverbial pussy gets wet when I rock the job, so I suck up to my people with things that cost me nothing ...

___

I'm not making a case for time wasters. I deal alot with them as well. I just don't think you can label someone on their opening line. For me, by the third message I get a feel for things. Or even the second after you see how they respond to your automated response.

___
Midgard Serpent, you have been groomed well. Been thinking alot lately how I've been groomed by the women in my life, my mother, a close female friend, my wife and sex workers too ...
___
2old2 ... I gues we never to old to learn, hope it will catch on. These 'Hi' messages are fucking irritating. Now where is my manners. 'How are you'

Worse than a Hi is a 'yo' generally from a youngster...

And don't get me started on starting a sentence with a capital letter, even if it's just one word.
__

Can't end such a long response without giving credit

RB ... you are the absolutely best I've come across on the coms front, walking that fine line perfectly ... just like everything else about you ...

___

My writing is sometimes meant to provoke, but certainly not to offend.

Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 14:31:03

I thank you, TeslaESA and Ms Red <3 maintaining professionalism in a world that tests your gangsta on a daily is not for the faint of heart haha.

J_J, Midgard Serpent.. you do get the idea and so obviously wouldnt be considered "Hi guys". Take what resonates and leave what does not. In my case it's not the first message itself "Hi" determining whether they're a waste of time. Rather it is the absence of a follow up message.

"How are you" is pretty disingenuous if you ask me as theres TONS of proof all over this forum that most of you do not give a fuck how we're actually doing. Its small talk. And not necessary. Will gladly find out how you're doing once you're in the room w me.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-09 09:51:45

Oooooo J_J

Modestly..i shall take credit for my way of communication, even when lacking...smile.

Thank you for your acknowledgement.

Walking that "fine line" can lead to a disastrous fall....all it takes is ONE misstep... and thus always aware and wary.

When you coming to be mine? Many adventures not started.

X!

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.