Gplotsafun
Gplotsafun - Over promise and under deliver
Over promise and under deliver
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 07:39:25
Edited: 2024-07-26 07:40:25

I find it disappointing when a WG agrees or rather says YES I can offer that service and then when you arrive and getting into things, she doesnt say no but you can feel the hesitation and her pulling back and not really committing...why say yes if you can't or not keen on the request.

Everyone is here for their own reasons, mine is to experience something different to the norm...to this point I even go as far as sending a video to the WG to confirm if she offers such service.

Being a gentlemen and just a normal decent human being I would never continue with something when the lady is clearly not comfortable and so end up having a half assed session that doesn't satisfy what I was there for.

And before anyone goes crazy I assure the things I'm keen on are not deranged or crazy it's just a bit outside of the normal lets have sex...
And I still give good reviews as there was nothing wrong with the actual visit and ladies have been lovely company
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Re: Over promise and under deliver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 08:35:44

In my experiene what ive seen with girls is a guy will ask do u kiss? The girl wil answer yes if hygiene permits or even a bareblow. And when the guy is here she doesnt want to commit cause the guy is dirty etc.

I also know girls wil say yes to alot of things just so the client can come. They dont care about return business,
they just want the money. If business goes down they just move to a different location.

Thats why i ask questions when a guy message me so i can pair him up with the right girl. Alot of clients dont like it but its to avoid situations like this.

Its after all your money so i want you to have your full experience when u here.

I hope that helps

Gplotsafun
Gplotsafun - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 09:17:19
Edited: 2024-07-26 09:17:45

I get what you saying but my issue is not related to hygiene as we do what it is im looking for but only like 50%. If that makes sense...of course no one wants to mess around with someone with poor hygiene and that goes both ways
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 10:01:18

Fantasy dolls,the 4th photo on the extreme left still confuses me, how was it taken.?it's the ladies bum and your boobs. Where is the rest of her body?
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 13:35:52

There is no other part of her body. Thats it. Its the only part the clientals want anyway. I send the top part of her body back home to her family hahahaha
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1286
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 13:38:59

Oh I see.... A circus freak, hey? Lol
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Over promise and under deliver
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-28 18:08:15

Sooner or later it must happen. Punt enough and likeness of it happening increases unless you find a group of regulars and they always up deliver. I've had 2 but the one was a half because she did get me to explode with her oral skills. 1st was a threesome where one girl was super neat and other smelt a lot of sweat which ruined it especially as she was friendly and cute and trying. Any other comments on numbers and other reasons.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.