Navigation
Candice
Candice - Going to a SADEC country 4 September
Going to a SADEC country 4 September
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-19 08:14:53

Let's start Spring off before I leave...

Hour bookings are back - I need 2 hour notice and only accommodate bookings made 2 hours in advance.

I have an all-day and half day experience - An all-inclusive date/ sexcapade/ "your prerogative... Highly recommended!

My online content is sexy, quirky, full HD videos with a storyline and amazing sex scenes. I also love doing video calls. Custom content is a firm favorite to make and I love getting in character for whatever my director would like to see.

Let's get naughty before at least 2 September xxx
Candice
Candice - Re: Going to a SADEC country 4 September
Re: Going to a SADEC country 4 September
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1091
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-19 15:46:16

Hour bookings are back - I need 2 hour notice and only accommodate bookings made 2 hours in advance.

I have an all-day and half day experience - An all-inclusive date/ sexcapade/ "your prerogative... Highly recommended!

My online content is sexy, quirky, full HD videos with a storyline and amazing sex scenes. I also love doing video calls. Custom content is a firm favorite to make and I love getting in character for whatever my director would like to see.

Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-21 07:58:47

Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-21 07:58:47

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.