Navigation
JP82
JP82 - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 781
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 10:50:57
Edited: 2024-09-20 10:52:50

"And what if u are wrong?"

- I'm not. but if you want to close your eyes, and stick your fingers in your ears to what is plainly obvious, then you don't get to to make proclamations about who is and isn't malicious.

"by the way u ain't one that has been to gracious in his wording toward both male and female on the forum?"

- Rubbish. I have disagreed strongly with certain ladies but I have never resorted to the sort of ad-hominem attacks that several of his aliases routinely engage in. (I have no qualms about criticizing punters though, as they have the benefit of anonymity). I know I touched you on your studio in refereeing to your history of plagiarism but sorry, it was relevant to the point I was making.

"Would one label that selective memory loss? Hypocrisy of the worst sort?"

Neither. Just bullshit gaslighting by you because your feelings got hurt.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 11:10:17
Edited: 2024-09-20 11:10:45

JP82

I don't gaslight...I just think it fair not to make this thread about you and me.

But

Your respsone speaks to every question I posed to you.

Now.

Try be gracious and not look to have the last word....

Hahahahahhahahaha!

Smooch you stupidly into submission and assure u your crown has not fallen off your head.

Let's see....

RB
JP82
JP82 - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 782
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 11:15:39

On 2024-09-20 11:10:17 Russian Bridgitte said:
JP82

Try be gracious and not look to have the last word....

RB

Lol. Says the lady who has to insert herself into every single thread on the forum? Oh, the vileness of the hypocrisy,... or something equally trite.
DarkSexyNinja
DarkSexyNinja - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 12:16:45

Except for the poetic Chat GPT nonsense I am impressed at some of the writing of some of the punters here when I go through some of the reviews on the forum. The below is by far my favourite review:

"grinding my hips, like a scissors thing, jezaas toe curling feeling, just there i said no my turn please.... and i went down on her peach like a possessed bunny, i muffed and muffed, next i hear in vernac, "wena o tlo ngafisha"."
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1882
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 14:31:58

On 2024-09-20 10:38:16 BannedChod said:
They all likes me because I do actual spending of hard cash,consistent 2x weekly,and send it all my frends to thems also,after I tell them how good they are.

And Inglis not the best,but what you mean why I call you back dreadfull when you call it me that first?

My hairs are gone,I got Bruce Willis action guy haircut,you got head full of dread(& it a rhyming too),therefore you are the dreadfulls,not a me.

Plus you break it promise to 1st man who create posting because you make it extra peep after you claims not a peep anymore.

Then you re-using offensive wording reta$@,so you are the ones to be too much the disrespectful but call others that.

Hypocrisee kaa dukaan tum kholo,jaanu,you vil be the mega-succesfull because you so good beings that.

And for sure,your CBD's you purchasing from my bhaiyyo at flea market because is knock off,not genuine, because all know if you take it the mari-jawaanas,you become the chill,not the cross and angrys full time.

Go book girl adverting near your area,maybe after good fucking,you become better feeling, ok?

Super fuck.... Go fuck your self. Have you really run out of insults that you insult my luscious locks of natural hair and my cbd oil? Are you really that petty, you retarded fuck nut?
R2D4
R2D4 - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 14:42:17
Edited: 2024-09-20 14:42:16

Yeah, I also chuckle when I see a poetic essay review from a punter. Like guy, you are probably number 9999 on her current body count and she will likely not remember you and even if she does, she will probably just think you are a simp for swooning about her as much as you do. Not to mention they have boyfriends outside of this life.

These same guys will come to the forum later and claim the WGs scammed them because of their inability to read the WG and assume their "relationship" is more than it is.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Poetic Punters or epic fails...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 14:46:33

On 2024-09-20 14:42:17 R2D4 said:
Yeah, I also chuckle when I see a poetic essay review from a punter. Like guy, you are probably number 9999 on her current body count and she will likely not remember you and even if she does, she will probably just think you are a simp for swooning about her as much as you do. Not to mention they have boyfriends outside of this life.

These same guys will come to the forum later and claim the WGs scammed them because of their inability to read the WG and assume their "relationship" is more than it is.

I only blame the fools edging him on. He feels like he is a literary Superman. Those who lift you up on this forum won't hesitate to tear you and your nut sack apart

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.