Navigation
newbie - the girlfriend experience
the girlfriend experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:00

hi all

Anyone know whicj gals give the best girlfriend experience - i mean oral with out, cum in mouth or on face, greek - basically the whole package
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: the girlfriend experience
Re: the girlfriend experience
Less than 5 posts

He, he, he! Your girlfriend does all of that?

Just yanking your chain!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

NewBie,

Not sure what your views are on Thai girls but there is a club called U2 that has a lady called Ivy and I recommend her. Not sure about the greek though. Be nice to her and buy her a few drinks and she is pretty much up for anything.

C
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

OWO - have a nice disease !
iknowher
iknowher - Re: the girlfriend experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Dude, this chick has been around the block! Try calling her Kwan, that is her Thai nickname... Her real name is Chotika, and if i'm not mistaken, she's 31 now... She only started working at u2 like a month ago...
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:01

iknowher,

So like if you know her so well then that would mean you have also been around the block ...,

I merely went by the name she gave me. I know plenty of girls never give out their real name but thats not why we're really there is ? As for her age, whats that got to do with it ? Newbie never asked for that. His request was services specifics. Iknowher, you mus be be some little young prick still chasing the 18 / barely legals. You'll get bored of those

I have not been to U2 in a while so forgive me for not knowing she only just started there ( like who gives a f%$k as to how long anyone has been working at any establishment ?!?!? ).

C
iknowher
iknowher - Re: the girlfriend experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:01

Chimera,

Should i have added F.Y.I before i posted the previous reply? I didn't want a reply on this... It was just there for info, what you do with it, is your own bloody business! I probably should have mentioned this before: be careful with this one, she's a little succubus!

I don't give a crap about insipid little remarks. Have you never thought about the dangers of bj's without condoms?

BTW - I'm a misanthrope - It should answer a few questions, if you know what it means! (about your remarks, what people think, what people want to know > I DON'T GIVE A @!#$)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.