Navigation
Mr J
Mr J - Pretoria Girls
Pretoria Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:01

It is with interest that I have been watching the Pretoria site developing. All I can tell is that there are big problems for Joburg, there are some serious sexy girls there in Pta, it will definately be worth our while to travel there now and then. Come on Joburg we should be better then Pta
Eternal
Eternal - Re: Pretoria Girls
Re: Pretoria Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:02

Im still trying to figure out where Midrand fits in. Checked both JHB and Pretoria sections yet havent seen a lady from midrand in either section yet
tom
tom - Re: Pretoria Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:03

Sally, Im sorry to say this but some of the PTA girls are sereously lacking , some of the girls from hatfield well , what can you say about them not much , how about getting more girls from the Centurion and pretoria east regions , and i know there are quite a few of them there
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Pretoria Girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:03

Tom

It takes all kinds - Different strokes for different folks - do you think all the girls like you ?????

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.