Navigation
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Thought for the day !
Re: Thought for the day !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:32:54

'The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical. Extreme orgasm anxiety forms the basis of the general fear of life.'

— Wilhelm Reich
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Thought for the day !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 996
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:20:12

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e e cummings
US poet (1894 - 1962)
cunnilingus.stud
cunnilingus.stud - Re: Thought for the day !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-14 17:05:32

(May I humbly contribute... ?)

• If I am like someone else, who will be like me?

• Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde, Irish Dramatist (1854 - 1900)

• My great mistake, the fault for which I can't forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality. ~ Oscar Wilde, Irish Dramatist (1854 - 1900)

• One's real life is often the life that one does not lead. ~ Oscar Wilde, 19th-century English wit and author (1854 - 1900)

• The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. ~ Vince Lombardi

• A wise man never loses anything, if he has himself. ~ Michel de Montaigne

• Only the honest know themselves.

• It isn't until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are - not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within - that you begin to take control. ~ Oprah Winfrey

• Be as you wish to seem. ~ Socrates, ancient Greek sage
mackie28
mackie28 - Re: Thought for the day !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-08 16:01:45

There are three kinds of people in the world... Those who's make stuff happen , and those that watch stuff happening,then there's those that wonder what the fuck just happened

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.