Navigation
carlblake
carlblake - Re: New Bellville Girls
Re: New Bellville Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:29

slender or not.....mollie, if u see this , just wanted to say....I LOVE YOU!!
NOMAD
NOMAD - Re: New Bellville Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile

Like i said Blakie
dont the Zoo miss an elephant?
Thats not voluptuous Mollie, Its Goddamm HUGE MOLLIE !!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New Bellville Girls
Less than 5 posts

YO LOVEM AN NOMAD these chicks are @ Chicago in Voortrekker B/ville ,Jordan was previously from a local hideout in central cape twn , an fucks until yor globes fuse !!!!
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: New Bellville Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

CArlblake, give that Mollie a call and confirm that she is indeed cindy who used to work from Waterstreet, Sunnyside, Pretoria.

Yes she does tit-fuck, and OWO (if it is cindy) and a whole lot more, but she is difficult to handle, since she is definitely obese... the strange thing is that when she started out in this biz, she was not!
johan200
johan200 - Re: New Bellville Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 433
View Profile
Posted: 2006-11-02 19:12:24

hey carlblake, if you go back on glamourgirls, you'll see Mollie changed her name back to Cindy !!! and ok, she was not slender, she was dik with stywe vet, but over the years she just got obese...

and yes I do have my facts straight, she is in this biz since 2000, worked at Waterstreet nr64 Sunnyside, and sometimes at that hideous venue in Mitchell street Pretoria West. for a while she was 1223 Church Street Hatfield, and then back to Waterstreet...

she has a habit of changing her services, one day greek, next day not, one day OWO & CIM next day not...

johan200
johan200 - Re: New Bellville Girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 434
View Profile
Posted: 2006-11-02 19:45:16

hey carlblake and all the other Cape Town okes:

1. check out Arizona under Jhb. She claims to be from Cape Town, any of you guys been with her? (I was supposed to meet her this week, but could not fit her in just yet!)

2. check out that Kate under CT.. she has a flattering photo on ST. don't know what it is about her, but I'm overcome with lust just looking at her...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.