Garry
Garry - Jade (Simone)
Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:28

Hey Guys

Ever since discussing this girl who looks somewhat like Minx, with johan, I have been convinced that I must visit her. Can anybody please comment on her service. She is very friendly on the phone and I like the look of her...

Jade (Simone):

http://www.esa.co.za/display_advertiser.php?uid=1572
http://www.pymt.info/647.htm

Thanks and cheers

Garry
Garry
Garry - Re: Jade (Simone)
Re: Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:29

Hey Guys

Simone (Jade, Charne) impressed me from the moment that I phoned her. A lot of girls tend to be too businesslike on the phone, but not this one.

She is more beautiful than her pictures with green eyes and 34C firm young boobs with sensitive big nipples. Her body is in build excellent porportions. Allthough she is still young, she knows how to break the ice and has a very sweet personality and talks easily.

This girl is still very young and a bit shy at times, but very playful and eager to please. I Kissed her and she has very soft en sweet lips. She will let you muff her if you want to.

She gives excellent OWO (Oral Without a Condom), but no CIM. Without going into to much details, she is a very energetic shag and wow! She has the potential to become very popular and I will certainly visit her again.

She doubles with Vinette and gives shows with her as well. She is at the same Pieringstr location as Vinette and I'm not going to go into any datails about this location since it's well known.

What a nice and beautiful young girl.

Cheers

Garry
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile

hey garry bru.........i assume that this chic has a tight puss
Garry
Garry - Re: Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile

Hey Carlblake

I do not just go for young girls. There's two variables that I use when determining to visit a girl. She must be good looking (beautiful or very cute) and she must give good service. Now with this chick I liked her looks from the start and decided to gamble with service and it paid off...

Cheers
Garry
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

visited Jade/Simone

Firstly, she has nothing on Minx...!

Secondly, her BJ was given with the intention to make me come quick, but unfortunatly for her I'm a master of dick control and simply held out.. what was a bit off putting is that she smoked before I arrived, and did not bother to gargle with some Plax or Listermint... man, I hate cigarette breath on a poppie.

I rate her average.... she needs to learn to put a bit more effort in! maybe Vinette should teach her better.

One of the most underrated poppies must be Zeena/Diane from Tammy T's, admittedly she needs some dental work, but what an amazing fuck!!!
johan200
johan200 - Re: Jade (Simone)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2006-11-02 18:15:20

Joy is not really my type....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.